Westside forms alliance with Mitsui

WESTSIDE Corporation has formed a joint venture with Mitsui E&P for the acquisition, flagged in December, of the Dawson Seamgas coal seam gas fields in the Bowen Basin.

Under the agreement, Westside will be the operator with a 51% interest in the project while Mitsui will hold the remaining 49%.


Most read Commodity