Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration

JUST a week after announcing an initial acquisition of 48.5% of PEL112 and PEL444 in the Cooper-Eromanga basins in South Australia from Holloman Energy Corp, Oilex has bought out the remaining 51.5% interest the joint venture partners.

Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration Oilex goes all-in for Cooper-Eromanga exploration

Oilex announced it was all-in for the two permits, and inked a share purchase agreement with Terra Nova Energy and Perseville Investing to acquire a 30.8% stake in the two permits for 9.

topics

loader
  • FREE coverage of the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our COVID-19 hub
  • NEW: 2020 Social Licence Report - where is the industry heading? Read more
  • EMAGAZINE: ENB's latest special print edition is now online. Read here