Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well 

AUSTRALIAN gas major Santos and its smaller joint venture partner Tamboran Resources have spud the second well in their Beetaloo Sub-basin program. 

Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well  Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well  Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well  Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well  Tamboran and Santos spud Beetaloo well 

Tamboran looking to join ASX

Santos holds a 75% interest in the project while Tamboran - which is heading for an initial public offering - owns the remaining 25% stake in exploration permit EP161.