MARKETS

New PRRT rules drop 

AUSTRALIA'S changes to the Petroleum Resource Rent Tax have producers and lobbyists worried but also accepting as the least worst option Labor could have offered. 

New PRRT rules drop 

On Sunday Labor introduced a new 90% cap on deductions that can be offset from the beginning of the new financial year. This comes ahead of Tuesday's Budget.    This leaves 10% open to be taxed. Typically...

Start a free trial to continue reading this article
Already have an account?  
Subscribe now

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the energy sector, brought to you by the Energy News Bulletin Intelligence team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the energy sector, brought to you by the Energy News Bulletin Intelligence team.

editions

ENB CCS Report 2024

ENB’s CCS Report 2024 finds that CCS could be the much-needed magic bullet for Australia’s decarbonisation drive

editions

ENB Cost Report 2023

ENB’s latest Cost Report findings provide optimism as investments in oil and gas, as well as new energy rise.

editions

ENB Future of Energy Report 2023

ENB’s inaugural Future of Energy Report details the industry outlook on the medium-to-long-term future for the sector in the Asia Pacific region.

editions

ENB Cost Report 2021

This industry-wide report aims to understand current cost levels across the energy industry