Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week

WINCHESTER Energy will deploy a fraccing crew to carry out operations next week in the Lower Cisco sands at the Arledge 16-2 well at the Lightning Prospect, Permian basin, Texas.

Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week

Begin operations in the Lower Cisco Sands, Texas

 
The crew will target the oil producing Strawn Fry Sand Member at the recently drilled White Hat 20-5 well, which the company has a 75% working interest in as operator, sharing the other 25%

topics

loader