OPERATIONS

Winchester set to get fraccing crew next week

WINCHESTER Energy will deploy a fraccing crew to carry out operations next week in the Lower Cisco sands at the Arledge 16-2 well at the Lightning Prospect, Permian basin, Texas.

Begin operations in the Lower Cisco Sands, Texas

Begin operations in the Lower Cisco Sands, Texas

  The crew will target the oil producing Strawn Fry Sand Member at the recently drilled White Hat 20-5 well, which the company has a 75% working interest in as operator, sharing the other 25% with joint...

Start a free trial to continue reading this article

Already have an account?

Subscribe now

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the energy sector, brought to you by the Energy News Bulletin Intelligence team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the energy sector, brought to you by the Energy News Bulletin Intelligence team.

editions

ENB CCS Report 2024

ENB’s CCS Report 2024 finds that CCS could be the much-needed magic bullet for Australia’s decarbonisation drive

editions

ENB Cost Report 2023

ENB’s latest Cost Report findings provide optimism as investments in oil and gas, as well as new energy rise.

editions

ENB Future of Energy Report 2023

ENB’s inaugural Future of Energy Report details the industry outlook on the medium-to-long-term future for the sector in the Asia Pacific region.

editions

ENB Cost Report 2021

This industry-wide report aims to understand current cost levels across the energy industry