The future role of hydrogen in the economy is cause for much excitement and much debate.
Hydrogen evangelists will tell you that hydrogen can solve all of the world's energy and climate problems tomorrow. Anyone working in the real world knows that whilst hydrogen has lots of exciting potential, its commercial viability remains in question.
How do you ensure projects are economically viable? Where do you invest? What role does government play?
These are just some of the big questions being addressed at the Australian Hydrogen Forum in 2021.
Now in its 3rd edition, the Australian Hydrogen Forum brings together leading representatives from the major players involved in the development of the future hydrogen industry, including energy, gas, resources, infrastructure and finance companies, as well as leading international experts and policy leaders.
This conference isn't about interesting discoveries or small scale studies. This is a business forum about the practical realities and costs of industrial hydrogen.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of Australia's leading hydrogen event.
Hear from speakers including:
- Motohiko Nishimura, Vice Executive Officer, Hydrogen Project Development Center, Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan)
- Holger Lösch, Deputy Director General, The Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- Charles Perrottet, General Manager - Low Carbon Integration, AsPac, bp
- Brent Merrick, Executive General Manager, Commercial, Ampol
- The Hon Mick De Brenni, Minister for Energy, Renewables and Hydrogen and Minister for Public Works and Procurement, Queensland Government
- The Hon Lily D'Ambrosio, Minister for Energy, Environment & Climate Change and Minister for Solar Homes, Victorian Government
- The Hon Matt Kean, Minister for Energy and Environment, NSW Government
- Jo Evans, Deputy Secretary Department of Industry Science, Energy and Resources
WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE AUSTRALIAN HYDROGEN FORUM:
- Be part of the most comprehensive hydrogen event in 2021, with attendees and speakers from the full energy supply chain, from mobility, generation, industrial use to cutting edge storage and supply
- Get the latest updates from leading policy makers and Ministers who are looking to accelerate the uptake of H2
- Hear directly from major international customers who are looking to buy Australian hydrogen exports
- Get insights into how large scale hydrogen projects can deliver commercial results
- Understand how manufacturers view the potential for hydrogen to become a major fuel and heat source
- Discover how leading analysts and financiers are making investment decisions around future projects
ENB readers receive 10% off registration. QUOTE ASSN when booking.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
Quest Events is a fast-growing business information and networking event provider – producing timely and relevant conferences, exhibitions and training seminars for industry and government participants alike.
- Level 2, 53-55 Sydney Rd, Manly, NSW, 2095, Australia
- Telephone: +61 (0)2 9977 0565
- Web: www.questevents.com.au
- Email: email@example.com