We are looking for an experienced industry professional to join our Safety and Integrity team.
As an OHS Regulatory Specialist your main duties will be:
- Assess Safety Cases, Pipeline Management Plans, Diving Safety Management Systems and associated documents as appropriate.
- Inspect offshore petroleum facilities and associated operations, and support NOPSEMA’s investigations of accidents, dangerous occurrences and complaints.
- Undertake regulatory enforcement action in accordance with NOPSEMA processes.
- Represent NOPSEMA in advising industry and other stakeholders on OHS risk management in offshore petroleum activities.
- Provide specialist technical expertise and advice to, and on behalf of, the Authority.
- Make recommendations and decisions on technical, legal and jurisdictional matters.
- Develop and maintain robust internal and external procedures, guidelines and standards relating to the regulation and management of risk.
Working with NOPSEMA:
NOPSEMA offers exceptional working conditions including highly competitive remuneration packages consistent with the high calibre of candidates we are seeking to attract. Generous superannuation and annual leave of five weeks.
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, go to http://www.nopsema.gov.au/about/careers-with-nopsema/
Closing date: 24 December 2012