As a leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy, EDL is dedicated to a world of new energy for our customers, stakeholders and communities. We understand and are prepared for, the complexities associated with a decarbonising energy market.
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe.
At EDL, we are committed to developing innovative, tailored solutions that deliver on our customers’ expectations of reliable, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable energy. We utilise a range of generation and fuel sources and our extensive experience to exceed expectations.Our capabilities include:
- Remote energy: EDL is a world leader in the development and operation of ground-breaking high penetration hybrid renewable technologies that use sustainable energy sources alongside proven conventional technologies.
- Renewables and hybrids: As the world transitions to renewables, EDL is growing its portfolio of world-class wind and solar projects across Australia, with an increasing emphasis on market leading high penetration renewables for off-grid locations.
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG): EDL has a proven reputation for continually innovating to deliver tailored solutions for our LNG and CNG customers to meet their energy needs.
- Waste coal mine gas (WCMG): EDL is providing industry-leading solutions for a significant number of major global coal miners in Australia by using their mine gas to generate electricity and reduce site emissions.
- Landfill gas (LFG): EDL pioneered the introduction and development of the landfill gas energy sector in Australia and continues to lead the way in its advancement globally.
- Renewable natural gas: EDL is investing in work that goes beyond the conversion of gas to electricity, and upgrading LFG and WCMG to green gas or renewable natural gas.